Top 5 Best Tile Cutters in Affordable Price India 2021
A Tile Cutter Selecting Guide
Tile cutters come in all shapes and sizes, some are manually powered and some are electric. If you want to purchase a tile cutter but are having a hard time choosing the right one for you, take just a moment and think about a few tile cutter facts.
Types of Tile Cutters
There are a huge variety of different types of tile cutters, knowing what each tile tool can do will help you make a more informed buying decision.
Manual Tile Cutters
The manual ceramic tile cutter looks like an old-school paper cutter. This cutter’s job is to make straight long cuts using only the tool and your hands, this is non-electric.
There are many handheld tile cutters on the market today, all of which are manual and because they are manual it will take a bit of force on your part to make those cuts. Manual tools take longer to use than an electric tile cutting tool which is one drawback. The professional tile layer will usually insist on using the electrically powered tile cutting implements so that the job gets done in a proper amount of time.
There is one smallish handheld tile cutter called the nibbler. The nibbler is named because it nibbles away at your tiles piece by piece. These can be used on very small tile jobs. The cuts are irregular and so they are best when hidden from view.
Electric Power Tile Cutters
There are a plethora of electric tile cutting tools on the market these days. Generally speaking, the electric tile cutting tool such as the wet saw is hooked up to a water source such as a hose. When the tile gets hot it can easily break. When attached to a water source the water drips onto the tiles while the saw cuts through the tiles. It keeps the tile cool so there are no cracks or breaks in it.
The last tile cutting tool is called a hole saw because it cuts perfectly round holes so that you can put in your faucet or run your plumbing through the tile. This is a small saw that is round with teeth on one side. You attach this saw to your hand drill, while you are pressing down on the tile with your hole saw you will again need to drip cool water on the tile. When you saw cuts completely through the tile you will have a perfectly round circle in your tile.
Now that you understand the variety of tiling tools to choose from, be sure and choose according to the work you will be doing. The wet saws are perfect for large tile jobs when cutting has to be done with precision and accuracy. The prices of the hand tools that cut tile are reasonable. The wet saw counterpart on the other hand can be very pricey. Wet saws are used mostly by professional tile layers. The homeowners can use either the manual tile cutter and nibblers or a less expensive small wet saw made for homeowner remodeling projects.
Here we are providing a list of some of the Best Tile Cutters.
1) PowerUp Tile/Wood/Marble Cutter Machine
PowerUp Tile/Wood/Marble Cutter Machine 110mm 1200W 13000rpm |Green| (Hard Plastic)
- Cutting Marble, Slot Cutting, Cutting Granite
- Cutting depth in marble 34 mm
- Good dust insulation to keep the powerful motor for the reliable lifetime
- Ergonomically designed handle for user-friendly operation, especially for vertical cutting, comfortable handling thanks to the wide base plate and optimize designed water device adaption
Read Review Here
2) Diamond Hole Saw Marble Drill Bit Set
Generic 10pcs Diamond Hole Saw Marble Drill Bit Set 3-50mm for Glass Ceramic Tile Drilling Tools
- Brand new Material: Nickel Plated Hole Saw
- Diameters: 3mm/0.12″, 4mm/0.16″, 5mm/0.20″, 6mm/0.24″, 8mm/0.31″, 10mm/0.39″, 12mm/0.47″, 18mm/0.71″, 32mm/1.26″, 50mm/1.97″
- Good Performance and long life Excellent for making a clean and accurate hole on glass and tile Work better with an electric drill (Excluding in the item)
- Use With any Drill or Power Tool These Diamond Bits are Capable of Drilling into Extremely Hard Materials Such as Stone and Glass.
- Use a Low-Speed Setting and Proper Cooling, Such as Water,
- To Ensure Longer Lasting Life Superior Performance –
- Cut Holes in Marble, Slate, Glass, Tile, Stone, etc… Great for Home, Hobby, Craft, Construction, etc… Packaged included: 1 set Diamond Hole Saws(10pcs)
Read Review Here
3) STANLEY STSP 110-IN 1200 Watt 4inch (100mm) Heavy-Duty Tile Cutter
STANLEY STSP110-IN 1200 Watt 4inch (100mm) Heavy Duty Marble Cutter/Tile Cutter with Depth Adjustment
- Powerful 1200W Motor for highest working efficiency
- 13000 RPM For high cutting efficiency
- 100mm capacity guard for all job-site applications
- Depth adjustment screw for quick DOC adjustment
- Easy access to Carbon brush for a quick change
- Lock-on button for fatigue-free continuous running
- Warranty: 1-year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase
Read Review Here
4) AASONS Pistol Type Glass and Tile Cutter
AASONS Pistol Type Glass and Tile Cutter with Carbide Wheel Tip Attached to Breaker
- Ideal For 3 – 12mm thickness of glass or tiles
- Its easy holding shape makes handling easy
- Unique design, more comfortable and easy to use
- For Usage, instructions see attached video
Read Review Here
5 ) SZONE 24-Inch Manual Tile Cutter with Tungsten Carbide Scoring Wheel
SZONE 24-Inch Manual Tile Cutter with Tungsten Carbide Scoring Wheel for Porcelain and Ceramic Tiles Professional Manual Tile Cutter Multi-function direct line cutting diagonal line cutting Max cutting length 600mm
- 2 Feet Manual Industrial Tile cutter
- Max cutting length:600mm Max cutting thickness: 12mm, Easily cleaned with compressed air or soap and water if needed
- Straight edge adjustable measurement guide aligns tile for accurate cutting Multi-function: direct line cutting, diagonal line cutting
- Rip cuts porcelain and ceramic tile up to 24-Inch and 17.5-Inch diagonally
- Straight edge adjustable measurement guide aligns tile for accurate cutting
Read Review here
Reas Also : Band saw Blades Purchasing Tips